Specific requirements include:
- minimum 15 years proven experience in the railway environment
- minimum of 5 years’ experience on similar machines
- flexibility to work various shifts ranging from 8-12 hours day/night
- plant operators require applicable track licenses and qualifications (CROR or similar)
- preferred trade (mechanical, electrical or similar) or relevant tertiary qualifications
- preferred experience in North American railway environment
- interest in working within our group on similar machine types in Australia, Europe and the UK
- current Driver License is required
- 100% commitment to safety in the work place
- a positive work attitude and quality workmanship is a must
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- successful applicants are required to pass pre-employment health assessment including D&A screening
- current resume with at least two recent and contactable referees
This is a career role for a railway professional. If you are up to the challenge to be the ‘best in business’ and ‘best in world’, join likeminded experts in our company who are the proven leaders in our market. Salary and conditions offered will be in accordance with your experience and skills.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.